2. For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to Chris Brown at our address 5 Rosemary House, Lanwades Business Park, Kennett CB8 7PN, UK
3. By using the Website you consent to this policy.
Information we collect
4. We will collect personal data through this Website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. By submitting your data to us you are consenting to receive the information you requested as well as allowing us to send you appropriate and useful communications.
5. We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
Use of your information
6. We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
7. We use the information collected primarily to process your request for information. Data collected is held in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations and the Data Protection Act. All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorised access to this information. This safeguard may require you to provide additional forms of identity should you wish to obtain information about your account details.
The information held about you might be used in the following ways:
To ensure the content from our site is presented in the most effective manner.
To provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
8. We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law.
9. We will not pass on your data to other third parties without your consent.
Controlling the use of your data
10. If you have given us consent to use your data for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent at any time. If you do not want us to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2 or email us at email@example.com at any time.
Where we store and transfer your data
11. As part of the services offered to you, for example through our Website, the information you provide to us may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) as we use remote website server hosts to provide the website and some aspects of our service, which may be based outside of the EEA, or use servers based outside of the EEA – this is generally the nature of data stored in “the Cloud”. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for one of our suppliers, e.g. our website server host, or work for us when temporarily outside of the EEA.
13. We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
15. Otherwise, we will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
16. You have the right to opt out